WE TAKE CARE OF THE ENTIRE DESIGN PROCESS FROM CONCEPT TO DELIVERY
Our service process typically include:
1. An initial, complimentary design consultation. If you are located in Toronto, the consultation can occur at a location of your choosing. During the 1 hour consultation, we will discuss your needs, show you portfolio samples and address any concerns that you may have.
2. After the consultation, we will promptly email you a summary of the project and a contract for you to sign and fax or email back. We require a 50% deposit upfront.
3. We will immediately get to work on your project. With a solid understanding of your business and your goals, we will
develop 2 – 3 design concepts.
4. We will email you the concepts within 3 business days for your review. Based on your feedback, we will revise the final concept to meet your expectations. We will stay in touch with you frequently throughout the revision process to ensure that
we are communicating clearly on your visual needs.
5. Once the revisions are complete, we will email you a proof of the final concept.
6. Upon your approval, we will prepare the files for production. We will coordinate the printing with our expert printers in
Toronto to ensure that the final prints are of the highest quality.
7. We will send you the final proof for your approval before printing commences. This will ensure that the job meets your standards and you won’t be surprised by any last minute printing errors.
8. We will give the printer the go ahead for production and invoice you for the remainder of the payment.
9. We can arrange to have the final product shipped or personally delivered to you. If you prefer, you can schedule a time to pick-up the product from our office at 47 Mieghen Avenue in Toronto or schedule shipment.
10. Your satisfaction is our biggest concern. We will give you a call to make sure that you are happy with the final product and our services.